New England PET of Greater Lowell
New England PET of Greater Lowell is conveniently located at Lowell General Hospital in Lowell, MA.
From Route 3
- Take exit 32 (Drum Hill Rotary)
- Follow signs for "Drum Hill Road, Lowell"
- Follow Drum Hill Road for 0.6 miles. Bear left at lights onto Wood Street
- Follow Wood Street for 0.3 miles to the Roarke Bridge
- After crossing the bridge, turn right onto Pawtucket Boulevard
- Follow Pawtucket Boulevard for 1.2 miles and take a left (after the Heritage Restaurant) on to Varnum Avenue
- Lowell General Hospital will be on your right
From Route 93
- Take exit 46 (Route 110 & 113)
- Follow the signs for Route 110 west on the rotary
- Follow this road for 9.8 miles. You will travel through the towns of Methuen and Dracut and will keep the river on your left all the way to Lowell General Hospital (you will not cross any bridges).
- Upon entering Lowell, do not turn on to Route 38. Keep going straight and go under the overpass.
- At the next set of lights, continue straight "to Route 113." The landmarks of the UMass Lowell and a McDonalds will appear on your right.
- At the next set of lights after McDonalds, take a right on to Varnum Avenue. Lowell General will be on your right.
From Route 495
- Take exit 35 B to Route 3 North
- Follow directions from Route 3
From Route 128
- Take exit 32 to Route 3 North
- Follow the directions from Route 3
When you enter the Hospital Campus
- Follw the signs to the Cancer Center (the road will fork, stay to the right following the signs)
- Patient parking is available along the entire right side of the Cancer Center building
When inside the Cancer Center building
- Please take the elevator in the main lobby up to the second floor
- When you step off the elevator, the PET office will be on the right in Suite 200